Monday, April 16, 2012

Stocking Up!

In preparation of the 31-Day Week Challenge, I used that as an oh-so-convenient excuse to expand my collection a bit!  I have been absolutely dying to try out matte nails, so I set out to my local Target store, as their website advertises they have Essie's Matte About You (spoiler: Two different Super Targets did not have it).  Lucky for me, I had to visit the mall, which has a Sephora store.  Teeeheeehehehehehe!

Along that line, this was my first time at Sephora, and I need to say: OH MY GOD.  Keep me away from there.  It's for my pocket book's own good.

On to the haul!


I got everything but the Sephora at Target, at what I would consider a pretty good price, but I'm unfamiliar with what these should cost, so who knows?



Left to right, you can see I scored OPI's The Thrill of Brazil, and four SinfulColors: Cloud 9, Let's Meet, Gorgeous, and Love Nails.  The Matte Top Coat is Sephora by OPI.

Here's looking forward to using each and every one of these in the upcoming weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment