Monday, April 16, 2012

31-Day Challenge: Red

Alright, ladies and gents!  Here's kicking off my adventures in the 31-Day Challenge! After a fruitful trip to Target to find the right color red, it's time to start out with Challenge Day (Week)1: Red!


I used OPI's "The Thrill of Brazil" for a nice, bright red.  Then used a coat of Sephora by OPI's Matte Top Coat


I have to say, when I first saw matte nail polishes, I hated them.  I thought, "what's the point?"  Needless to say, it's grown on me ;) 



I finished off with a coat of shiny top coat to give myself a french tip effect, and I love it (inspiration here)!

Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with this regularly -- my apologies in the meantime while I get a schedule figured out!  Related: I just got a new job that involves not wearing polish (food service, yay), so this will probably be limited to my weekends =(

No comments:

Post a Comment