Tuesday, April 17, 2012

31-Day Challenge: Orange

Day 2: Orange.  Ugh.  I do not like orange.  We've never been good friends.  I did pick out a new Orange recently, however, that I don't hate, so we'll see.

I started with two coats of Cloud 9 by Sinful Colors.  I don't hate it, but it's Orange, so I don't really like it, either.

This is me trying to be artistic again.  Working?
To keep it from being too plain, I added some stamping!  I used NYC's Spring Street with BundleMonster plate BM-203 for a bit of a retro look.  Please excuse my fingerprints all over the plate.

Finished Product:
Upside-down label reading, anyone?
Overall Satisfaction: Somewhat Satisfied.  I'm pleased that the stamping turned out.  I used a different scraper which seems to leave more polish on the plate, giving me a less transparent stamp, so that part turned out awesome, but it's orange.  I still don't like Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment